This position description was distributed by Indeed.com, as posted on Monster. The recruiting organization is Career Management Associates, Inc., for a position in White Plains.
Our client is launching a new corporate university. This person will be the primary eLearning development person. They will also develop traditional instructor led training. Subject matter of the courses is corporate operations. Legal, Accounting, Marketing, etc. Most of the audience is located in White Plains but there are people located all over the world that will need to take the classes.
As a member of Talent Management Training Consultant will support Talent Development initiatives in general and specifically design, develop and deliver blended learning solutions aligned to increasing skill level in competencies.
- Supports the design, development, and promotion of the global corporate university
- Develops, implements and evaluates training plans and program materials in response to organizational needs as a generalist or in a combination of disciplines, such as management development, technical or nontechnical training, or e-learning development
- Monitors routine and standardized training programs, assesses results, and implements enhancements as needed
- Conducts training needs assessments and determines requirements for new program development
- Conducts ongoing evaluations to ensure effectiveness of programs and recommends modifications as necessary
- Provides LMS system administration to include custom report generations, utilization analyses, and quality control
- Designs and develops eLearning standards, processes, templates, and best practices.
TASK | %-age of Time
- Consults with managers, other trainers, and other employees on learning and development | 20%
- Conducts needs assessment and feasibility/cost-benefit analysis with supervision, plans, designs , implements and evaluates the design and development of training curricula targeted to specific business populations | 35%
- With supervision, participates in the delivery of business/functional specifications for learning solutions. Manage the roll out, production, administration, evaluation and continues improvement of learning solutions. | 15%
- Manage training utilities, learning management system, produces blended learning & instructs classes. | 30%
Competencies required are customer service, technical savvy, consultation, business partnerships, builds networks, planning and organizing, project management, process improvement.
General knowledge of training technologies and skill in applying corporate sanctioned technologies. (eLearning & LMS). Experience with one or more eLearning rapid application development tool. S/He needs to have training design and development background and strong interpersonal skills, as well as, business acumen and collaboration skills. S/He needs to have a basic understanding of business principles in general and of businesses specifically.
Bachelor’s in Education, Instructional Design, Human Resources or a related field. Master’s degree preferred.