Position Description "Skila’s Solution Specialist mentors with the client to enhance collaboration and connectivity among members of their Stakeholder and End-user communities through the utilization of the Skila’s Knowledge Management Solutions. The Solution Specialist is the key driver of value, customer adoption behavior, and communications within the user base to ensure program success. S/he will provide education sessions, gain an understanding of how best to position the solution with various types of user groups, and proactively initiate efforts to encourage greater utilization and adoption of the Skila solution in their business process work flow. Position reports to the Business Unit . . ."
04 April 2011
Positions collected by or submitted to knowledgegigs.info are evaluated on these dimensions:
- Computing Assets Specific software provided by the organization to support knowledge-related duties, e.g., ontologies, intranets, metadata, catalogs, third party software. Access to third party databases, including reference libraries, bibliographies and respositories.
- Model Descriptions Descriptions provided for abstract models required to perform the duties of the position.
- Collaboration Anticipated collaboration assistance anticipated within the probable workgroup of coworkers, peers, customers and vendors.
- Mission Relevance Relevance of the position to the overall mission of the organization.
- External Citations References to standards, content, or knowledge frameworks used outside the organization.
- Discovery Burden Estimated effort to perform knowledge discovery for the particular domain given the tools, experience requirements,
- Qualifications Relevance of the stated qualifications to the activities described for the position.
- Domain Specificity The extent to which the knowledge-related challenges of the position are connected to specific dimensions of the domain.
- Overall Quality An estimate of the overall quality of the position description.
Examples of good vs. poor examples from real position descriptions will be provided to this post over time.