- Computing Assets Specific software provided by the organization to support knowledge-related duties, e.g., ontologies, intranets, metadata, catalogs, third party software. Access to third party databases, including reference libraries, bibliographies and respositories.
- Model Descriptions Descriptions provided for abstract models required to perform the duties of the position.
- Collaboration Anticipated collaboration assistance anticipated within the probable workgroup of coworkers, peers, customers and vendors.
- Mission Relevance Relevance of the position to the overall mission of the organization.
- External Citations References to standards, content, or knowledge frameworks used outside the organization.
- Discovery Burden Estimated effort to perform knowledge discovery for the particular domain given the tools, experience requirements,
- Qualifications Relevance of the stated qualifications to the activities described for the position.
- Domain Specificity The extent to which the knowledge-related challenges of the position are connected to specific dimensions of the domain.
- Overall Quality An estimate of the overall quality of the position description.
Examples of good vs. poor examples from real position descriptions will be provided to this post over time.